- Viprogra Soft Gel falls under the category “Erectile Dyfunction” (Mens Health) with generic name Sildenafil Citrate 100mg with total strength of 100mg packed in 1x10 tablets blister.
- Viprogra soft Gel is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viprogra soft Gel is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
- Sildenafil citrate
- Eq. to sildenafil 100mg
- Excipients Q.S.
- Approved colours used in capsule shell.
- Take by mouth with or without food. It may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viprogra Soft Gelis usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Viprogra Soft Gelcan help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viprogra Soft Gel and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra Super Active+.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light